E-poster upload is only open to those who have submitted an abstract by the abstract submission deadline and have been accepted to present their work in the E-poster format. Notification of acceptance to authors is 3 April 2023. Please visit ‘Presenter’ for information about the format.
Important notice: E-poster upload opens on 2 May 2023. The deadline for uploading your E-poster is 27 June 2023.
If you miss this deadline, we are not able to make your E-poster available at the congress.
E-poster upload instructions
Please read carefully the instructions below regarding the creation and upload of your E-poster.
1. Create your E-poster with Microsoft PowerPoint or any other software and transfer to PDF.
These instructions are written for PowerPoint, but are applicable to any other software you may wish to use. Use PowerPoint 2003 or newer, and set the dimensions of your poster to: 140 cm (55 in) width x 79 (31 in) cm height, in landscape (horizontal) orientation.
- Number of pages (slides): one (1)
- E-poster file size is a max of 2 MB
- Make sure your text and background have a large contrast
- Minimum suggested font size: 24 (20 for references)
- For embedded images prefer .jpeg or .png file formats in a resolution of 72 or 96 dpi
- Do not use animated effects, animations or videos
Before uploading, save your poster as a PDF file.
2. Upload of your E-poster
- Access your ECSS account here.
- Follow the E-poster upload link provided in the “submitted abstracts” section of your ECSS account.
- Depending on the file size of your E-poster and your internet connection, the upload process may take from seconds to several minutes.
Once you have read the E-poster upload instructions, please start your E-poster upload process by entering your ECSS account.
Important notice: The deadline for uploading your E-poster is 27 June 2023. If you miss this deadline, you will not be able to present!