Abstract submission closes on 15 February 2024, 24:00 Central European Time (CET). Please note, there will be no deadline extension.
Abstract submission is free of charge. After undergoing the review process, all authors will be informed about the acceptance or rejection of their submission on 2 April 2024.
Good reasons to submit your abstract:
- be part of the largest multi- and interdisciplinary congress in sport science
- earn international recognition for your work
- boost your career while participating in the ECSS Young Investigators Award and GSSI Sports Nutrition Award
- receive feedback that helps you progress
- make important professional connections
Authors are free to choose between Oral Presentation, Conventional Print Poster Presentation, or E-poster as a preferred format during the abstract submission process. The final decision about the presentation format lies with the ECSS Scientific Board and is also due to the settings of the scientific programme. It will be announced with the notification of acceptance or rejection on 2 April 2024. Authors can choose between five disciplinary fields and perspectives (Biomechanics & Motor Control; Physiology & Nutrition; Psychology, Social Sciences & Humanities; Sports & Exercise Medicine & Health; Applied Sports Sciences) and a respective subtopic represented in the Scientific Programme. Please review more information on our five General Fields before abstract submission.
Also, find more information on abstract submission: