An expansive area has been reserved for our official congress exhibition SportEx, which will be the hub of ECSS Glasgow 2024. Lunches and coffee breaks as well as different activities take place exclusively here.
Exhibitors from all over the world eager to advance and improve science and research will present their latest products and services. These range from nutrition and performance-enhancing supplements to measuring devices and software solutions for physiological and biomechanical analyses to state-of-the-art wearable devices for training and regeneration - to name just a few.
Glasgow became the European Capital of Sport for the second time in 2023, making it the perfect place to bring together a unique audience of key players and decision-makers from the field of sport and exercise science and medicine to network and exchange ideas in anticipation of the latest scientific finding.
Be there, to shape the sports market of the future!
A basic exhibitor package includes:
- Two free exhibitor registrations provided for a 6m² booth, three for 18m², four for 24m²
- Three SportEx day passes
- One congress partner profile including logo placement and company description as provided within the partner account on the congress website and in the final programme (online and print)
- Please note that all SportEx bookings need to be placed via the partner account and that an exhibition space booking excludes any kind of booth construction and exhibition services such as electricity, lighting, furniture, etc. These services need to be booked with GES Expresso webstore. The early bird booking period for GES ends on 3 June 2024. The general booking deadline is on 28 June 2024. On-site orders are subject to availability and a 20% surcharge will be applied.
- Early bird booking period for the booth spaces (EUR 350/m²) ends on 15 April 2024. Bookings received after 15 April 2024 will incur an increased price for the exhibition space (EUR 400/m²).
- Exhibition booking deadline: 15 May 2024
Browse our Partnership Catalogue for further sponsoring options to increase your company visibility!
The exhibitor manual will be provided soon!
Share your knowledge – generate return on investment
SportEx 2024 opening hours
Tuesday, 2 July 2024
10:30 – 15:30 BST
18:30 – 20:00 BST opening reception in exhibition area (optional)
Wednesday, 3 July 2024
09:00 – 16:30 BST
Thursday, 4 July 2024
09:30 – 17:00 BST
Friday, 5 July 2024
09:00 – 13:15 BST
SportEx 2024 set-up/dismantling
Monday, 1 July 2024
Set-up 09:00 – 22:00 BST
Friday, 5 July 2024
Dismantling 13:15 – 22:30 BST
For accommodation bookings, please visit our accommodation website.
Please book your desired booth space via your partner account