To participate in ECSS Glasgow 2024, you will be asked to register for the congress. Registration can only be completed through your ECSS account.
To register for ECSS Glasgow 2024, you will be asked to log in to your existing or create a new ECSS account.
Registration can only be completed once you have paid your registration fee. Payment is not required to submit an abstract (please visit our Key Dates page for information about the abstract submission deadline).
The registration system will open on 1 January 2024.
- Log in to/create your ECSS account
- Edit your personal details if required
- Go to ‘myCongress’
- Print out your invoice before the payment
- Pay your congress registration fee
- Print out your payment receipt after your payment has been made
It is also possible to register for the congress on-site.