Become further involved with ECSS! Review your career options and see which one applies to you.
Are you already an ECSS Member?
Then why not apply to become an ECSS Fellow and be an ambassador for the College.
Visit our Fellowship page to find out how to apply and to see a list of our active ECSS Fellows, who may be able to support you in your application.
Are you already an ECSS Fellow?
Then see which ECSS Board, Committee, or Panel you could be part of.
- ECSS Reviewing Panel
- Review abstract submissions for the annual congress of the ECSS.
- Act as an expert reviewer for the European Journal of Sport Science.
- Ideally appointed from among ECSS fellows and former winners of the Young Investigators Award.
- ECSS Scientific Committee
- Provides advice to the Scientific Board.
- Supports the review and assessment procedures in the context of the “Young Investigators Award“.
- Members come from the Reviewing Panel and are ECSS Fellows.
- ECSS Scientific Board
- Renders advice to the Executive Board with regard to all issues relating to scientific aspects of the working process and approach of the College.
- New members should be members of the Scientific Committee and be ECSS Fellow.
- ECSS Executive Board
- Elected by ECSS members following a call for candidates.