E-poster uploading is only open to those who have submitted an abstract before the deadline of abstract submission and have been accepted to present their work in the E-poster format. Notification to authors about acceptance and presentation format is on 23 May 2022. Please visit ‘Presenter Information’ for information about the format.
E-poster uploading opens on 15 July 2022.
Important notice: The deadline for uploading your E-poster is 26 August 2022.
If you miss this deadline, we are not able to make your E-poster available at ECSS Sevilla 2022.
E-poster upload instructions
Please read carefully the instructions below regarding the creation and uploading of your e-poster.
1. Creation of your e-poster with PowerPoint or any other software, to be transferred to PDF.
These instructions are written for PowerPoint, but are applicable to any other software you may wish to use. Use PowerPoint 2003 or newer, and set the dimensions of your poster to: 140 cm (55 in) width x 79 (31 in) cm height, in landscape (horizontal) orientation.
- Number of pages (slides): one (1)
- E-poster file size is a max of 2 MB
- Make sure your text and background have a large contrast
- Minimum suggested font size: 24 (20 for references)
- For embedded images prefer .jpeg or .png file formats in a resolution of 72 or 96 dpi
- Do not use animated effects, “animations” and videos
Before uploading, save your poster as a PDF file, see instructions here.
2. Upload of your e-poster
- Access your ECSS account, by clicking here.
- Follow the upload link provided behind E-poster in the “submitted abstracts” section of your ECSS account.
- Depending on the file size of your E-poster and your internet connection, the uploading process may take from seconds to several minutes.
Once you have read the E-poster upload instructions, please start your E-poster uploading process by entering your ECSS account.
Important notice: The deadline for uploading your E-poster is 26 August 2022. If you miss this deadline, you will not be able to present!