Join our immersive workshop on understanding the key influential parameters of force plate measurements. Biomechanics Expert Thomas Walter, MSc, from Kistler will equip you with practical tips on how to optimize your measurements, walk you through common usage and installation mistakes – and explain in detail how to avoid them. Key topics include:
- Identifying potential mistakes during preparation, setup and installation of force plates
- Minimizing noise from vibrating buildings
- Avoiding excessively low resonant frequencies
- Implementing effective signal filtering techniques
- Adapting your measurement system to optimize data acquisition in your specific application
We encourage you to bring your most burning questions as we will use our session to answer them, offer insights from our own experience and even do live demonstrations during and after the workshop.
Do not miss out on this experience and expand your expertise in force plate measurements and installation!
Date: Wednesday, 5 July, 16:30 – 17:30
Location: SportEx Workshop Stage, Hall Havane
MSc, Biomechanics Expert from Kistler