Our goal is to create a new, collaborative network among sport scientists and sport practitioners arriving from all corners of the world. We will show Seville, its arts, its essence, and its cultures from different perspectives. The 27th Annual Congress of the ECSS in Seville will be a new beginning for the sports sciences.
Exhibiting the highest multidisciplinary knowledge in sports sciences will be an excellent platform for delegates to learn something new.
ECSS Sevilla 2022 will bring:
- Dynamic and high level lectures targeting numerous sport science disciplines
- Satellite dedicated to football covering the latest scientific and technical innovations
- High-quality workshops connecting sport science and real practice
- Young pioneer –Pablo de Olavide University (founded in 1997) as the local promoter
- Seville, the city of clean energy, to reveal its green meeting initiative
- The birthplace of Tapas to educate delegates about its culture and arts in the form of many galleries and museums