ECSS follows the local and national guidelines for COVID-19 during the congress.
We take health and safety measures for our congress participants seriously. We want you to enjoy the congress without having to worry about this. We will be following the local and national guidelines for COVID-19 health and safety measures which include the following:
Travel to Spain
- Participants arriving in Spain by air or sea from EU or Schengen countries are NOT required to present any documents.
- Passengers arriving in Spain by air or sea from countries outside of Europe or Schengen countries will be required to:
- bring proof of vaccination = DCC (Digital Covid Certificate) or equivalent
- fill in an online form to obtain your “Spain Travel Health QR Code” (SpTH QR Code) to be presented at the airport
Travelling by air, sea, rail or road to Spain, please contact your transport carrier to obtain the latest health and safety regulations.
The use of a face mask is obligatory:
- in health centres, health services and health facilities
- in public transportation
At the Congress Centre
According to the provisions of Royal Decree 286/2022 of April 19, which modifies the mandatory use of masks during the health crisis situation caused by Covid-19, the guidelines and recommendations given for the use of the face mask as follows:
- the use of a face mask is voluntary
- as long as the interpersonal distance is less than 1.5m, the use of a mask is recommended
The use of a face mask is mandatory for:
- vulnerable people, when the interpersonal distance is less than 1.5m (vulnerable people are considered those over 60 years of age, immunosuppressed people or pregnant women)
- any worker who has symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (cough, dyspnoea, sore throat, head or chest pain, runny nose, fever, diarrhoea, loss of smell and taste)
- close contacts of confirmed cases
Regardless of the above guidelines, the following preventive measures will be in place at all times:
- hand hygiene with hydro alcoholic gel
- cleaning and disinfection of work centres
- adequate ventilation of the rooms