Below are the criteria:
- You submitted only one paper as the first author for participation in the YIA 2022: before April 4, 2022.
- You paid your ECSS Membership 2022and became an ECSS Student Member 2022 or ECSS Member 2022: before April 4, 2022.
- You submitted your signed and stamped YIA Verification Form 2022*: before April 4, 2022.
- You are 35 years of age or younger at the time of the deadline for abstract submission (April 4, 2022)
(Please send us a copy of your ID to verify that you were born after 4 April 1986)
- You are presently enrolled as a student at a university or you were awarded your PhD degree within two years of the deadline for abstract submission (April 4, 2022).
- As a previous YIA winner, you do not take part in the same category again (oral/conventional poster).
- You paid your registration fee for ECSS Sevilla 2022: before 4 June 2022.
*The YIA Verification Form 2022 should be verified by an authorised person (Head of Institute) in the YIA applicant's department who should also certify that the YIA applicant has made an independent and reasonable contribution to the work submitted for presentation.
- There will be no extension of the deadline for YIA applications.
- To track your YIA application status, please login to your ECSS Account and click on “myCongress”.
- Abstract submission will only be accepted online.
- Incomplete YIA applications will not be considered for the YIA.
- Application is only possible in the presentation formats oral and conventional poster.
- A YIA award winner cannot be a GSSI award winner at the same time and vice versa.