Photo interview with EJSS Editor-in-Chief, Professor Andrew Jones – MR 12.04.2017
During March, Routledge, Taylor & Francis published a great feature with our very own Editor-in-Chief, Professor Andrew Jones.
The feature shows Andy in a lab-based environment, conducting research at the University of Exeter, UK. There is also a Q&A with Andy telling the story behind the pictures and digging into his role with the European Journal of Sport Science.
©Taylor & Francis ©Taylor & Francis
If you’d like to read about Andy and his role as Editor-in-Chief and get some publishing tips and advice, you can do so here, where he covers the following topics:
- Can you outline your route to becoming Editor-in-Chief of European Journal of Sport Science?
- What are some of your main responsibilities as Editor-in-Chief?
- As Editor-in-Chief, how do you maintain the prominence and relevance of your journal?
- If a researcher was interested in contributing to European Journal of Sport Science, what advice would you give them? What makes a good submission?
- Do you have any tips for anyone looking to move into the field of Sport Science or Physiology?
Stay up-to-date with sport and exercise science and medicine by following Andy on Twitter @AndyBeetroot.
If you publish anything relating to this content, please send details to our PR Manager so that it can be included in our ECSS in the media section.
Phone: +49 221 9626 2771
Fax:+49 221 9626 2779