2016 and beyond - MR 08.02.2017
The year of 2016 was a great success for ECSS and we would like to thank our members, partners and supporters for being part of it. You can read the full 2016 Highlights Report here.
Some of our best moments include:
- ECSS Vienna 2016 – the membership put on a spectacular performance at our annual congress as did the young scientists at the ECSS Young Investigator Award.
- ECSS Strategy – we revitalised our strategy and future vision and there are stacks of exciting initiatives in the pipeline!
- Partners, Exchanges and Affiliations – we renewed new and existing partnerships and created new affiliations around the world.
- EJSS increased its impact factor to 1.785 and its rejection rate to 88%!
- We also received 15 enthusiastic bids to host our 2020 and 2021 annual congress.
In July 2017, the city of Essen, Germany will be filled with excited and engaged sport scientists from around the world. We look forward to seeing you there!
ECSS Dublin 2018 promises to be an outstanding congress! The record number of proposals for the invited scientific programme gives ECSS the opportunity to select the highest quality science for its membership and build a solid framework for the 23rd annual congress.
For further information and high resolution images, please do not hesitate to contact us. Also send us your published work, to enable us to link it to our ECSS in the media section.
Phone: +49 221 9626 2771
Fax:+49 221 9626 2779