ECSS is announcing more affiliations with sport science institutions worldwide - MR 03.04.2014
The European College of Sport Science (ECSS) is continuously increasing the number of its affiliations with sport science related institutions and associations.
With the growing number of affiliations ECSS creates a powerful network for sport scientists and provides a platform for institutions to cooperate and exchange expertise. This network serves as a great benefit for the ECSS members and students from the respective institutions. They easily can connect with each other and enhance their sport science careers internationally. Furthermore, the affiliated institutions receive several benefits which will help them to promote their events and activities towards the ECSS community.
At this stage, ECSS is pleased to announce the following more than 20 new sport science related affiliated institutions:
- Escola Superior de Desporto de Rio Maior, Instituto Politécnico de Santarém (ESDRM-IPS), Portugal
- German Sport University Cologne, Germany
- Ghent University, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Belgium
- Jerzy Kukuczka Academy of Physical Education, Katowice, Poland
- Latvian Academy of Sport Education (LASE), Latvia
- Lithuanian Sport University, Lithuania
- Liverpool John Moores University, United Kingdom
- Research Center for Sport, Health and Human Development, Portugal
- Robert Gordon University, Scotland
- Technical University of Munich, Chair of Training Science and Sport Informatics, Germany
- University of Porto, Faculty of Sport (FADEUP), Portugal
- University of Leeds, Centre for Sport and Exercise Sciences (CSES), United Kingdom
- University of Pitesti, Research Center for Human Performance, Romania
- China Institute of Sport Science (CISS), Beijing
- Mosul University, College of Physical Education, Iraq
- University of Queensland, School of Human Movement Studies
- Victoria University, Institute of Sport, Exercise and Active Living (ISEAL), Australi
- Barry University, School of Human Performance and Leisure Sciences, USA
- Marquette University Law School, National Sports Law Institute, USA
- United States Sports Academy, USA
- University of Alberta, Faculty of Physical Education and Recreation, Canada
- Universidade Federal Rural do Rio de Janeiro (UFRRJ), Department of Physical Education and Sports, Brazil
Additionally, ECSS is also pleased to announce that the
- International Science Culture and Sport Association (ISCSA)
has joined the group of affiliated associations.
For further information and high resolution images, please do not hesitate to contact us. Also, please have your published work sent to us, enabling us to link your work to our section ECSS in the media.
ECSS PR & Communications
Phone: +49 221 9626 2771
Fax: +49 221 9626 2779