Congress History - ECSS Clermont-Ferrand 2004
- Total number of congress participants: 1176
- Total number of participating countries: 60
- Plenary sessions 3
- Invited parallel symposia
- Oral presentations
- Poster presentations
Scientific highlights – plenary sessions
- Exercise in Health Promotion - from genes to behaviour
- New Mechanismic Approaches in Understanding of Motor Control
- Exercise in Sport in the Youth
ECSS Young Investigators Award 2004
- Wolfgang Taube (GER)
- Pierre Lemyre (NOR)
The 9th annual congress of the European College of Sport Science – ECSS Clermont-Ferrand 2004 was held in Clermont-Ferrand, France.
More ECSS Clermont-Ferrand 2004 images on Flickr - here.