Congress History - ECSS Salzburg 2003
- Total number of congress participants: 1559
- Total number of participating countries: 61
- Plenary sessions 6
- Invited parallel symposia
- Oral presentations
- Poster presentations
Scientific highlights – plenary sessions
- From biology to health
- From behaviour to health
- Biological and technological challenges
- Socio-economics in elite sport
- Can exercise help cure chronic disease?
- Extending the limits of performance and overcoming disability
ECSS Young Investigators Award 2003
- Pascal Delheye (BEL)
- Thomas Pedersen (DEN)
The 8th annual congress of the European College of Sport Science – ECSS Salzburg 2003 was held in the Congress Centre in Salzburg.
More ECSS Salzburg 2003 images on Flickr - here.